On Friday, 29 August 2014 at 15:46:33 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-08-29 16:06, Szymon Gatner wrote:

If that is indeed the case then this is huge for me. I am doing 32bit Win apps and their iOS versions. The moment I will be able to use D libraries on both platforms I will totaly do it. In fact I want to be one of the very first to release paid iOS app with D code in it ;)

It's your luck day (almost). I'm working on making D ABI compatible with Objective-C [1]. It's mostly done, I'm working on merging latest changes.

[1] http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP43

I knew about this, but thought it had been abandoned. Great to see that it's alive, this is an important development!
  • Re: COFF support for Win32 ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: COFF support for W... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: COFF support f... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: COFF suppo... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: COFF s... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: C... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: C... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: C... via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: C... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: C... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce