On 8/29/14, 9:40 AM, Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 8/29/14, Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
On 2014-08-29 16:06, Szymon Gatner wrote:

If that is indeed the case then this is huge for me. I am doing 32bit
Win apps and their iOS versions. The moment I will be able to use D
libraries on both platforms I will totaly do it. In fact I want to be
one of the very first to release paid iOS app with D code in it ;)

It's your luck day (almost). I'm working on making D ABI compatible with
Objective-C [1]. It's mostly done, I'm working on merging latest changes.

[1] http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP43

There are so many amazing new features coming along for D lately. :) Keep it up!

Things are really happening folks.

Andrei