On 9/5/14, 10:49 AM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 04/09/2014 22:48, David Gileadi wrote:
On 9/4/14, 2:29 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 04/09/2014 09:06, Brian Schott wrote:
If you've heard of Jedi or Gocode,

I know gocode, but what's Jedi, out of curiosity? I couldn't google it
because, well, Star Wars obviously..

The google is weak with you, young Padawan. Assuming from the context
that it's some kind of autocompletion library like DCD you can search
for https://www.google.com/search?q=jedi+autocomplete

Lol, true that. I tried "Jedi tool" and "Jedi code", but didn't occur to
use "autocomplete"... (and the ones I tried still have a full Star Wars
connotation)

It does seem a bit iffy to be using that name for their tool from a legal standpoint, not to mention the search issue. Perhaps they're using some kind of mind trick on the trademark owners :)