On 9/19/14, 3:21 AM, Dicebot wrote:
On Friday, 19 September 2014 at 09:34:22 UTC, ponce wrote:
Call me unimaginative, but I'm struggling to see any use case for
multiple alias this, and I struggle even more for such constructors
aliasing.

Pretty much every single time you have ever wanted to do multiple
inheritance of implementation multiple `alias this` was the proper tool
for a job. I notice myself thinking "this could have been done much
cleaner with multiple alias this" at least once a month :)

Yah, multiple subtyping of structs is terrific to have. Thanks Igor for this work! -- Andrei