Am 22.09.2014 17:03, schrieb Leandro Motta Barros via Digitalmars-d-announce:
Hello,

I've been using dub for a short time only, but one thing I wish is an
easier way to create a project generating different targets (say, two
executables and three dynamic libraries). I was able to do something
like this using sub-packages, but couldn't find a way to generated all
targets in a single run. I wished to just say something like 'dub build'
and have all targets updated.

I don't know if this usage is in the scope of dub, nor do I know if it
would require any breaking change, but you asked for desired changes, so
here it is :-)

Definitely in scope. There is already a matching ticket, I just didn't have the time to implement it:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dub/issues/97