On Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 05:31:52 UTC, Dmitri Nesteruk wrote:
This is great! I know that C++ uses <<< and >>> to enclose kernel calls and thus create the link between CPU and GPU code when NVCC rips things apart. How is this done in your bindings?

It's just the driver api, its not CUDA code in D.

Also I think you are mistaking where the <<< >>> are actually used. The <<< >>> are used in CUDA code, not in C++ code. While CUDA is a variation on C++, it is still not C++ and has to pass through a special parser that splits out the host code and the gpu code to be compiled.