On Friday, 14 November 2014 at 08:50:19 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
The D Completion Daemon is an IDE-independent autocompletion
Changes from 0.3.2 to beta 1:
* #162 You can now ask the server for symbol location
without a cursor location or a file being edited.
* #117 Import statement autocompletion now knows how to handle
imports, multiple imports, renamed imports, multiple renamed
combined with normal imports, and other crazy things.
* #56 Support the "with" statement.
* Fix function call tip display for complicated bits of code
Changes from beta 1 to beta 2:
* Add --version to both the client and server
* Update man pages
* Update README
* Update --help output for client and server
Changes from beta 2 to 0.4.0:
* Fixes to function call tip display with explicit template
* Updated libdparse dependency to fix various parser bugs (and
* Fixed the LDC portion of the makefile
Thanks for all your work on this. When I first saw the following
I was worried you might have given up.