On Tuesday, 25 November 2014 at 23:58:21 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 November 2014 at 23:47:07 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 November 2014 at 23:45:17 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
I guess one solution would be to make warnings non-errors right but that seems dumb concerning what dfix can do for us regarding auto-converting C-style arrays syntax to D-style :)

The issue trackers for dfix and libdparse are on github.

BTW: How do I specify that a dependency package (libdparse) should be compiled with -wi instead of -w?

You can read DUB's documentation here: http://code.dlang.org/package-format

It would be nice if we could call DUB either as

    dub -wi

or in a more generic way as

    dub --dmd-flags="wi,..."

so I don't have to clone the top-level project and modify its dub.json myself in order to test dfix built using dmd git master. Should I register an DUB issue for this?