DSource in the headlines? In 2014? Shocking, I know.

Since Brad is no longer an active D user, and the website has had spotty uptime lately, I've offered to take over the hosting and any maintenance.

Although opinions exist that the site should simply be shut down, I think archiving it would be a better approach. The website has historical relevance to the D community, and might be required to get ancient D code running again. For example, we could make things read-only and make it obvious on every project page that "we don't go to DSource any more". I can't exactly undertake a large redesign, but we can discuss our options.

Planet D (planet.dsource.org) is moved as well, and should continue to operate merrily. If your D blog's not there, let me know!