On 2014-12-02 23:20, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
DSource in the headlines? In 2014? Shocking, I know.

Since Brad is no longer an active D user, and the website has had spotty
uptime lately, I've offered to take over the hosting and any maintenance.

Although opinions exist that the site should simply be shut down, I
think archiving it would be a better approach. The website has
historical relevance to the D community, and might be required to get
ancient D code running again. For example, we could make things
read-only and make it obvious on every project page that "we don't go to
DSource any more". I can't exactly undertake a large redesign, but we
can discuss our options.

Could we put a banner (or similar) at the top of every page with some appropriate text as a warning?

/Jacob Carlborg