On Thursday, 11 December 2014 at 11:04:09 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Good idea, but the demo site is down right now :(.
http://wiki.dlang.org/extensions/DCaptcha/demo.php

Ah, fixed. Broke that when I updated to the easy version.

Nice one, failed the first try :).
You should probably reload on failure, or maybe only after the 3rd attempt or so.

This is a very simple demo page (you can even see the answers in the HTML source code). The forum will give you a different question on a wrong answer, as well as invite the user to reload the page to get a different challenge.

Hopefully I can find the regression and make it live again soon.