On Thursday, 11 December 2014 at 00:35:13 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 12/02/2014 10:41 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Although forum.dlang.org has had a spam check and used reCAPTCHA since it was announced, it is only somewhat effective against fully-automated bots - it is powerless against humans paid to post spamverts on forums web-wide, which is what the current spam economy seems to be gravitating
towards.

Ha ha, my first thought was, can't you use something else than reCAPTCHA, which is also known for tracking.

Good idea, but the demo site is down right now :(.
http://wiki.dlang.org/extensions/DCaptcha/demo.php

Ah, fixed. Broke that when I updated to the easy version.