On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 10:25:18 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
- Removed the unrelated Turkish menu from the English pages

- Improved the ebook formats

- Removed the download page and linked the ebook versions directly from the main page instead

I consider these beta quality:

  http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/

(I am not sure why, but you may have to refresh the page in your browser.)

I know that the format needs further improvements but please let me know if there are serious issues like some text not showing up at all. (Preferably, respond in this thread to avoid duplicate reports.)

Ali

Thanks for making these available, just been reading some of the web chapters and learned from them.

Do you take donations for the electronic versions, as I have no interest in print? I'd like to send you a piece of bitcoin if you have a bitcoin address.