On Saturday, 27 December 2014 at 11:15:11 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 12/26/2014 10:25 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
http://www.wired.com/2014/12/wired-enterprise-year/

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2qioj8/dlang_story_makes_wireds_10_most_hardcore_tech/

Congratulations, Walter. It's very satifying to see emerging mainstream recognition of something so solid and whose advantages are based in real advantages rather than marketing hype.

I am personally very glad you decided on 'retirement' that you were not after all the daytime TV kind of guy, and I wanted to thank you for everything you have contributed to D and its users.

I wish you a great start to the new year.

Laeeth.