On 12/7/14 11:13 AM, Stefan Koch wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to announce that I am going to be writing a C-compiler in D.
Without flex or bison or anything like that.
Just pure handwritten D.
I will shoot videos of my progress, and I will explain how a compiler
really works.

If you think that is like HandmadeHero you are right!
Caseys videos inspired my to do this.

I hope that some of you will be watching this.

Please tell me what you think if that announcement, and feel free to ask
anything you like.

Regards Stefan (Uplink_Coder).

Sounds like a really interesting idea. -- Andrei

        • Re: [OT?] C co... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: [OT?] ... Tobias Pankrath via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: [... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... TiberiuGal via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... TiberiuGal via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... John via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: [OT?] C compiler writte... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce