As VisualD is now part of D-Programming-Language, it would be
great if it would have the same releases/tags. Would i.e.
simplify the maintenance of the DMD Windows installer and also
make it clear with which D version VisualD keeps pace ;)
Keep the great stuft rollin' and habe a great 2015!
On Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 22:00:03 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
Happy new year!
Just the right time for a new release of Visual D!
This version features
* Win32/COFF support for dmd 2.067+
* basic support to compile C/C++ files as part of the D project
* dparser: updated Alex Bothes semantic analyzer to a recent
version (the engine that also powers Mono-D)
* goto file/line for mixin errors and exception dumps
* link dependency monitor now uses tracker.exe from MSBuild or
Please grab the installer at
The full version history can be read here:
Visual D is a Visual Studio extension that adds D language
support to VS2005-2015 and is written in D.
Its source code can be found on github:
requests are welcome.