On 1/13/15 7:04 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:28:56 UTC, aldanor wrote:
Are you planning to make the content open-source so others could
suggest edits more easily?

Maybe. This first one is awfully ad-hoc, it is literally the result of
me copy/pasting links and typing up a bit of prose.

You can see the source code here:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-12.dd

But I do certainly want it easy to get contributions, I could try the
wiki or github. I'm kinda leaning toward github since I don't actually
want it edited once released, then we'll have a more stable look back too.

Will there be an archive?

Yes, once the links are up I won't take them down and I'll have a list
of them on the index page.

Idea: put everything in a subdir on dlang.org on our github repo. The newsletter becomes part of the website. -- Andrei