On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:47:15 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Out if curiosity - how much of your effort/time did it take to make it?

A few hours (about five) for this first one. I'm hoping each subsequent one will be about one hour. (I was behind schedule not because it took a long time to do, but just because I've had a lot of other things to do too.)

I spent like an hour just trying to find a bugzilla search that was meaningful. Then I manually copy/pasted the links in, put a bit of css style on it over the next hour or so, then wrote up the longer text portions and edited a bit more over the next hour.

But now that I have the basic layout and know how to get the stats I want, I'll either simply copy/paste them as a starting point for next time or write a little program to auto-generate that stuff and manually cut it down to size.