https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/555471499893944323

They're available through May 12, but the number of rooms reserved is
reserved and first-come-first-served, so book soon. Many thanks to Chuck
Allison for facilitating this!

Thanks Chuck, I got my hotel room, can't say I'll miss the Aloft prices :)

Note: I didn't realize this originally, but when I booked my flight, the prices are much higher than they should be, and less availability. I realized the reason why -- Monday is Memorial Day in the US, just about everyone has it off.

Just a heads up to those booking travel.

BTW, because of the less choice, I had to fly in Monday to avoid getting there at 12 am Wednesday. I'll be there all day Tuesday if anyone wants to hang out.

-Steve