Note: I didn't realize this originally, but when I booked my flight, the prices
are much higher than they should be, and less availability. I realized the
reason why -- Monday is Memorial Day in the US, just about everyone has it off.

Just a heads up to those booking travel.

BTW, because of the less choice, I had to fly in Monday to avoid getting there
at 12 am Wednesday. I'll be there all day Tuesday if anyone wants to hang out.

I just booked my flight, car & hotel. Things aren't too bad from Seattle, but I still recommend to people to book as early as possible. I should arrive Tuesday late afternoon.