On Tuesday, 20 January 2015 at 10:51:38 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Friday, 26 December 2014 at 12:33:04 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
DlangUI project is alive and under active development.
* A lot of bugs fixed
* Look and feel of default theme changed to one similar to
Visual Studio 2013
* Project documentation is now generated by ddox:
* Updated screenshots
* Font antialiasing and hinting settings
* New classes for toolbars, dockable UI
* Improvements in editors
* SourceEditor - supports line number display and syntax
DlangIDE project is in progress.
It's D IDE based on DlangUI.
Early alpha stage. Mainly useful as DlangUI demo, and for
development of new functionality required for building of apps
Can open sample workspace with two projects (dub.json only).
Can browse projects and open source files in editor tabs.
First screenshot from
Current activity: syntax highlight implementation
Next step: implement DUB based builder
DlangIDE status Update:
Syntax highlight for D source is working.
It's just highlight based on token types. No advanced features
like code completion, folding, etc.