On 19-Jan-2015 20:05, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

For those of you who saw the draft earlier, hit refresh to ensure you
aren't seeing a cached version.

RSS feed:

This week, we got new web style thanks to the folks in the other forum.
Tech speaking, it now serves gzipped files as a test of what I want to
see about putting on dlang.org too.

Email list will be coming next week and hopefully a move to dlang.org too.

Fixed a few bugs in my stats gathering too, hopefully we'll have all the
kinks worked out and on-time release next week!

Falsey values may include any struct with opCast(T:bool) or somehow indicate that it's going to be attempted, afterall this is common D idiom.

Dmitry Olshansky