On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 17:05:54 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-18.html

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2sy7lg/this_week_in_d_january_18_2015/

For those of you who saw the draft earlier, hit refresh to ensure you aren't seeing a cached version.

RSS feed:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/twid.rss

This week, we got new web style thanks to the folks in the other forum. Tech speaking, it now serves gzipped files as a test of what I want to see about putting on dlang.org too.

Email list will be coming next week and hopefully a move to dlang.org too.

Fixed a few bugs in my stats gathering too, hopefully we'll have all the kinks worked out and on-time release next week!

Very nice and informative.
I think you could remind everyone that there has been *zero* breaking changes this week. And if there is, well, we'd better know about it!