On 1/29/15 4:30 AM, Guillaume Chatelet wrote:
Walter how far did you get to integrate with the STL ?

I started writing std::vector and std::string (linux gcc libstdc++) but
maybe someone already made progress on this. It's harder than I thought
and will probably require a lot of work to maintain all implementations.

Go for it, what we have only proof of concept for now. I know it's difficult, at a point I'll get on to it as well. Maintenance is parallelizable and I trust the community can take care of it. -- Andrei