Also do somebody know how should I speed up the sprite part of the code? In my opinion, it's pretty slow alrought it was the easiest way I could come up with.

Hi,

you have wrong approach to this problem. From design OOP view it is perfectly ok and this is how you universities teach it in their SQL classes... But you probably don't aim for clean OOP design but for speed. You work with every single sprite as entity. But you should aim to process sprites in batch. Your sprite should be probably struct, then feed array of them into separate function instead of calling on every sprite.

Difference:
foreach(sprite)
 sprite->doSth();

vs: