On Monday, 9 February 2015 at 20:33:46 UTC, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
I made a short post about extending Deadcode (D editor) with a custom widget and how to style it using CSS.

http://deadcodedev.steamwinter.com/

Enjoy
/Jonas

PS. I'm still wondering what to do about the name clash with one of the nick names on this forum ie. deadcode.

Very cool stuff. Is the majority of that time it takes to compile, the state serialization/deserialization or is dmd being that slow?

It would be really neat to integrate with neovim so we vim users could get our beloved keybindings. Neovim has enabling integration with editors as one of its design goals though I'm not sure how far along they are on this front. Last I heard it was supposed to be over a messagepack API.

It'd be cool if you went over how you've implemented all of this a bit. The architecture seems very interesting.

A higher resolution recording would be nice. Some of the characters get lost at this resolution.

I've never seen anyone post under the name "deadcode" on the forums so don't think there is much potential for confusion (especially since one is a project and another is a person). I think you should keep the name.