On Tuesday, 10 February 2015 at 22:40:18 UTC, Kiith-Sa wrote:
DDocs.org (http://ddocs.org) is a repository of documentation for DUB projects that automatically re-generates docs as new projects/releases/branch changes are added.

The idea is to make documenting D projects as simple as possible, to the point where you don't need to do any work to get documentation for your project other than adding it to the DUB registry. Also, users can now browse documentation for DUB projects even if the author was too lazy to generate it themselves (assuming thy did include some documentation comments).

Note that this is still in a very early stage, it was put together in a very quick-and-dirty style by a person with little webdev experience. Currently it just scans `code.dlang.org`, looking for changes (yes, I know, this will break as soon as code.dlang.org changes, I plan to raise issue/s (PRs?) to the dub registry project so it can have a full/stable API, but I wanted to get something to work *right now*.

Code is here:

* ddocs.org: https://github.com/kiith-sa/ddocs.org
* hmod-dub: https://github.com/kiith-sa/hmod-dub
* harbored-mod: https://github.com/kiith-sa/harbored-mod

Background:

When optimizing harbored-mod by testing it on big D projects (gtk-d, tango, vibe.d, etc.), I wrote a simple tool to fetch/generate docs for any DUB project; I got carried away and used that as base for a tool that checks for changes in the DUB registry and generates docs for all projects.

That is pretty cool! I will put a link to it in all my project readmes.

I've noticed that License: "a$(WEB boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt, Boost License 1.0)." gets rendered as "a".
Am I doing it wrong?