On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 08:26:16 UTC, Jack wrote:
On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 05:43:19 UTC, Gan wrote:
On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 01:56:59 UTC, amber wrote:
On Saturday, 21 February 2015 at 14:43:57 UTC, Namespace wrote:
Today I registered Dgame on DUB. Since I do not currently have much time (I'm currently in my exams period) I hope I did everything right. Let me know if not and what could be improved.


Since I left D a while ago, Dgame was also not maintained, but thanks to your demand I will maintain Dgame again. The current goal is to register Dgame successful on DUB. The next goal would be to adapt the webpage and the installation chapter and to re-register the domain dgame.dev.de After that (and after my hopefully successful exams) I will rebuild Dgame from scratch with the goal of a more consistent and better structure and with the idea in mind to use @nogc wherever possible.

Cool, thanks for Dgame.

I can't seem to build a program with just the main method with DGame on DUB.
Error:
Building: game (Default)
Performing main compilation...
/usr/local/bin/dub build "game" "--build=debug"
Building package spacecraft in /Users/Matt/DGame Test/
Package dsfml can be installed with version ~master.
Package dgame can be upgraded from ~master to 0.4.0.
Use "dub upgrade" to perform those changes.
WARNING: A deprecated branch based version specification is used for the dependency dgame. Please use numbered versions instead. Also note that you can still use the dub.selections.json file to override a certain dependency to use a branch instead. Building derelict-util 1.9.1 configuration "library", build type debug.
Running dmd...
Error: unrecognized switch '-version=0.4.0'
FAIL ../.dub/packages/derelict-util-1.9.1/.dub/build/library-debug-posix.osx-x86_64-dmd_2066-E0DFCC872C8A9F5E0383C82BBC088A37/ DerelictUtil staticLibrary
Error executing command build: dmd failed with exit code 1.

Exit code 2
Build complete -- 1 error, 0 warnings

---------------------- Done ----------------------

Build: 1 error, 0 warnings



dub.json:
{
   "name": "game",
   "description": "game",
   "dependencies":
   {
       "dgame": "~master"
   }
}

Having this problem too.

dub.json:
{
        "name": "game",
        "description": "game",
        "dependencies": {
                "dgame": "~>0.4.0"
        }
}

I tried to post this earlier but it didn't go through for some reason...

I had the same problem and went to github to report the issue but it's already there with a PR pending. It's a one-line fix. so I manually copied what the PR does and it is now working for me.

I had to edit the dub.json file in the Dgame package (under ~/.dub/packages) and remove the "versions":["0.4.0"] line. Saved the file and rebuilt my own app. All good :)

/amber

Reply via email to