On Saturday, 14 March 2015 at 15:19:20 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On Saturday, 14 March 2015 at 03:12:56 UTC, stewarth wrote:
On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 14:23:27 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 10:51:22 UTC, stewarth wrote:
On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 08:31:28 UTC, Namespace wrote:
The most of Dgame is ready, only the tutorials are missing to arrive to the release state. Is there anything you wanted absolutely in Dgame? A module, a tutorial? Since I removed the TileMap tutorial I may want to write an replacement how you could easily built one with Sprites. Any further ideas?

At the end of this month I wanted to participate on "One game a month" (http://www.onegameamonth.com/). Mainly with C++ but I think it would be a good test for Dgame, if I would programm some games with it. And it could be helpfull to get more attention on D.

Nice work :)

I just tried on Arch Linux x86_64 and it worked out of the box using dub.

Time to upgrade my Dgame projects !!

Thanks,
Stew

How many do you have?

Four in total, all half finished -- just the way I like them :-)

I do intend to finish them off, I just need to find more the time between work and sleep...

Cheers,
Stew

Even half finished, I would like to see them.
http://dgame-dev.de/?page=show is also called Work in Progress ;)

When I get something to a state that I'm comfortable sharing I'll let you know.

The hardest part is the resources, graphics etc. My sprites are pretty embarrassing :)

Cheers,
Stew