On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 at 00:47:20 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 03/18/2015 01:13 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
Yes. Has for a while.
We're really hanging out for the 32bit COFF libs to ship with DMD.

Well, someone should add a build target to
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/blob/master/win32.mak.
How is the phobos.lib called to avoid conflicts?

It's a bit late to come up with this, will see if I can find enough time
for this.

phobos32.lib I suppose? Would be great if it was there. That + struct d-tors would make this release great for those that wait to be able to create C++/D apps for Win32.