"Rainer Schuetze" wrote in message news:mehkf1$21k2$1...@digitalmars.com...
I think we should not do it for the dmd 2.067 release. It would be good to have it integrated into the test infrastructure before adding it to the release.

I think that needs to be a hard requirement.
  • Re: Release Candidate D 2.... Baz via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release Candidate... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release Candi... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Release C... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Release C... Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Release C... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Relea... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Relea... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ben Boeckel via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce