On 25/03/2015 6:07 a.m., Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.067.0.

This release comes with many improvements.
The GC is a lot faster for most use-cases, we have improved C++
interoperability and fixed plenty of bugs.

See the changelog for more details.

Download pages and documentation will be updated within the next few hours.

Until the binaries are mirrored to the official site, you can get them here.

I just want to confirm something. It's possible to configure the GC using:

a) A global variable that is only read before init of runtime
b) CLI args
c) CLI variables

So, wheres d? Configure by function call. I think I should get more involved with druntime development..