Am 25.03.2015 um 00:00 schrieb Mathias Lang via Digitalmars-d-announce:
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com
<mailto:digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com>>:

    Glad to announce D 2.067.0.

    This release comes with many improvements.
    The GC is a lot faster for most use-cases, we have improved C++
    interoperability and fixed plenty of bugs.

    See the changelog for more details.
    http://dlang.org/changelog.html

    Download pages and documentation will be updated within the next few
    hours.

    http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2.x/2.067.0/
    http://ftp.digitalmars.com/

    Until the binaries are mirrored to the official site, you can get
    them here.
    https://dlang.dawg.eu/downloads/dmd.2.067.0/

    -Martin

Congrats to everyone involved !
A special thanks to Martin, that helped a lot to get Vibe.d ready for
2.067, and reverted the problematic changes when we realize it wasn't
gonna cut it.

+1