On 3/26/15 9:13 AM, Jack Death wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 at 21:13:14 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 3/24/15 10:07 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.067.0.

Spreading the news:
[snip]

Nice, we seem to be on HackerNews' front page:
https://news.ycombinator.com/

And apparently we did something wrong - somehow we fell in minutes
from position 11 to position 41. -- Andrei

maybe people don't give a s**t?

I communicated to an acquaintance at HackerNews and he noticed that their spam algorithm misclassified the post. He has subsequently restored the post's standing (which got back to a slightly lower position due to the time spanned). -- Andrei