On 3/26/15 1:16 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 20:08:23 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I communicated to an acquaintance at HackerNews and he noticed that
their spam algorithm misclassified the post. He has subsequently
restored the post's standing (which got back to a slightly lower
position due to the time spanned). -- Andrei

Is it possible that we're still triggering their voting ring detectors?

Yah, he told me so.

Maybe we shouldn't announce HN posts here at all?

We did things by the book, and hopefully we can count on them improving their algorithms.

Andrei