On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 17:30:39 UTC, Foo wrote:
On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 17:24:53 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Hmm, this sounds like it might be a bug or design flaw. "debug" is supposed to provide an escape hatch from even pure functions: I don't see why it wouldn't provide the same for @nogc and nothrow. At the very least, we should have a @nogc/nothrow alternative to writefln to allow such simple debugging.

import core.stdc.stdio : printf;

I'm aware of that option and thought of mentioning it, but it is inconvenient when dealing with D strings.