On 30/03/2015 6:18 p.m., ketmar wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:46:07 +1300, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

That's a rather interesting license. Maybe add a TLDR into your readme?
As I doubt most people here have seen it before.

ah, 'cmon, one can google all the info in no time. i'd say it's probably
time to stop guiding people on every single detail, this is gone too far.

This is a primarily a french license. It took me a good while to understand that it was compatible with e.g. MIT.

Although I'm a little concerned because dub is meant to validate and tell you conflicts in licenses. I don't know if it would be worth adding this one.