On 2/04/2015 8:42 a.m., Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 05:23:18 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
This is a primarily a french license. It took me a good while to
understand that it was compatible with e.g. MIT.

Compatible in what way? Isn't CeCILL a copyleft license? (It's not 100%
obvious to me whether strong or weak copyleft is implied, because their
definition of an 'External Module' is unclear: I'm not sure if something
is rendered non-external by linking, or merely by static linking, or
something else again.)

As far as I remember, it should just be ok. The only real issue is with lgpl ext.

But again, you can see why I want this clarified.