On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:28:12 +0200, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

> You can actually use DUB as a library without any issues (within the DUB
> eco system, just add it as a dependency, otherwise drop the app.d file
> when building). The API is still not ideal (missing some documentation
> and needs some cleanup), because it has grown by contribution from
> multiple people and a public API hasn't been a primary goal at the time.

i have concerns about API stability, though. it's always better to have
"officially announced" library with some guarantees ("we will break API
on each release" is good too ;-).

  • Re: dsq-1: open-source ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: dsq-1: open-so... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: dsq-1: ope... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: dsq-1:... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: ds... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Mathias Lang via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: dsq-1:... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: ds... Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce