Just a follow up comment. Apparently the instructions for installing all libraries at once in the tutorial don't work for OpenSuse. So I couldn't just install the SDL library but had to install the other libraries individually:

So just in case there are any other OpenSuse users out there (note, I suppose I didn't need the devel version of libSDL2 ...):

sudo zypper in libSDL2-devel
sudo zypper in libSDL2_image-2_0-0
sudo zypper in libSDL2_mixer-2_0-0
sudo zypper in libSDL2_ttf-2_0-0

I will add this to the installation tutorial. Unfortunately I did not tested Dgame with OpenSUSE, sorry for your trouble.
  • Dgame RC #1 Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Dgame RC #1 CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Dgame RC #1 stewarth via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Dgame RC #1 Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Dgame RC #1 Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Dgame RC #1 Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Dgame RC ... CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Dgam... Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Dgame RC #1 Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce