On Friday, 3 April 2015 at 16:43:38 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
On 2015-03-18 12:14:01 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev said:

I've pushed support for DMD bootstrapping, so if you need to build master now, build latest Digger from source. I'll make a binary release after 2.067 is out.

Any news on this?

There is a preview binary release with this implemented.

And will there by COFF32 support as well?

Shouldn't be too hard to add.
    • Re: Digger 1.1 Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Digger 1.1 Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Digger 1.1 Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Digger 1.1 Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Digger ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Di... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Digger ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Di... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Digger 1.1 Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce