On Friday, 10 April 2015 at 19:33:59 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 April 2015 at 20:46:18 UTC, Bogdan wrote:
Right now it has good file dav support and some basic support for cal dav

Are you saying I can replace my Radicale server with it?

https://github.com/Kozea/Radicale

I think that with some little effort you can. I intend to add
CalDav support too, but right now I am caught with something else.
  • Vibe.Dav Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Vibe.Dav Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Vibe.Dav Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Vibe.Dav Szabo Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce