On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 17:38:28 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 07.04.2015 um 22:46 schrieb Bogdan:
Hi,

Here is a library that adds web dav support to vibe.d:
https://github.com/gedaiu/vibe.dav

Right now it has good file dav support and some basic support for cal dav

Any help, improvements ideas or constructive criticism is welcome.

Thanks,
Bogdan

Nice! I'll give it a try when I get some time to set up a little private FileDAV server.

Great!

Just contact me if you have any problems with the setup.

Bogdan
  • Vibe.Dav Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Vibe.Dav Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Vibe.Dav Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Vibe.Dav Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Vibe.Dav Szabo Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce