On 4/18/15 10:21 AM, kevin wrote:
Sounds exciting! as an aforementioned complete n00b, what can I do to
prepare for the hackathon other than staring at the source code? I'm
mostly interested in contributing for Phobos but I have never used D for
any big projects before.

Thanks for asking. Two things I can think of: (1) get your edit-build-unittest rig in good shape (e.g. do you know how to unittest only one module without unittesting anything else? it doubles your turnaround speed!), (2) think of a few good action items e.g. by thinking of opportunities for new code, or by browsing bugzilla.

Andrei