On Monday, 11 May 2015 at 11:59:02 UTC, Namespace wrote:
Inspired by ponce idioms list for D I've set up something similar. There are some themes in D which come up regulary and are discussed to the vomit. If something is agreed, it gets forgotten sometimes and the theme disappears into oblivion (for a few months :P). To prevent this, I've collected some hot-discussed themes, their history and their current state. I hope this helps to avoid unnecessary discussions in the future and finally cut off these issues (either with an official decision "Nope, keep as it is" or with an implementation).

I've tried to stay as objective as possible, but if something seems to be too subjective, please let me know, so I can fix it.

http://dgame.github.io/dneeds/

I think in "auto length for fixed-length arrays" you want
auto c = [1, 2, 3].s;
instead of
int[] c = [1, 2, 3].s;
in order to be as close to the int[$] idea as possible.