On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 at 21:05:23 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Dicebot, el 27 de May a las 19:26 me escribiste:
On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 at 19:23:32 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Any chance to change the YouTube settings? Here in Germany I >get
>only the message:
>Live streaming is not available in your country due to rights
>issues.
>
>Regards,
>Kai

The whole live streaming feature seems to be banned in Germany :( I am afraid there is nothing that can be done apart from using a VPN.

Are you sure? Is not like it would surprise me much, but I have the
feeling I have seen live streaming in DE in the past without any
trickery...

I was referring specifically to youtube one