On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 at 21:05:23 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Dicebot, el 27 de May a las 19:26 me escribiste:
On Wednesday, 27 May 2015 at 19:23:32 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Any chance to change the YouTube settings? Here in Germany I >get
>only the message:
>Live streaming is not available in your country due to rights
>issues.
>
>Regards,
>Kai

The whole live streaming feature seems to be banned in Germany :( I am afraid there is nothing that can be done apart from using a VPN.

Are you sure? Is not like it would surprise me much, but I have the
feeling I have seen live streaming in DE in the past without any
trickery...

Yes, for some reason the URL felt under the war Google is having with our beloved GEMA.

Google refuses to pay the royalties GEMA asks for.

To see how ridiculous the whole situation is, even schools had to search for GEMA free songs for their children to sing, given how GEMA handles the whole royalties situation.