On Sunday, 31 May 2015 at 01:16:14 UTC, Kelly wrote:

Ok, this example for GDAL should work out-of-the-box with Calypso now (new git HEAD from last night).

This took a while to get running because of a major rewrite that Elie was working on the last couple weeks. Things work quite a bit better now, with the new changes, so hopefully we can get some more examples working soon. Elie may chime in with more specifics on the need for the rewrite.

I still haven't built this GDAL example on Windows, but if you can let me know if you try this Suliman, that would be great. Let me know if something doesn't work for you and we'll try to help out.

I would wait next new binary build, becouse building process still hard for me...
              • R... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Elie Morisse via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Elie Morisse via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Elie Morisse via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Elie Morisse via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kelly via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Calypso: Direc... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Calypso: Direct and ful... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Calypso: Direct and ful... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce