On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 21:08:04 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 20:56:33 UTC, sigod wrote:
On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 20:25:02 UTC, sigod wrote:
Few issues with help dialog (opened with Shift+H):
- Centers on full page instead of only visible part of it.
- Scrolls with page.

`fixed` instead of [`absolute`][0] and it should be fixed. (Heh, funny.)

Thanks, fixed.

Also, I believe closing popup on `mouseup` in popup itself doesn't create good UX. Better to close it on `click` outside of popup (maybe difficult to implement without overlay) and to provide an "X" (close) button in popup.

Yes, you're right. The popup isn't a big part of the UI, however, and you can dismiss it by pressing any key.

I'll try to create PR for this in upcoming days.

Also, I just noticed: when you open direct link linked post appears on the bottom of the page instead of the top. For example: http://beta.forum.dlang.org/post/gbzgmtrjpnsexfasx...@beta.forum.dlang.org