On 6/4/15 5:08 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 00:06:04 UTC, Charles wrote:
Any change of making the D Logo redirect to dlang.org rather than the
forum itself?

No, I'm very used to clicking the logo to back to the forum index, and I
suspect so are many others.

You can use the "D Home" links to go to dlang.org.

Speaking of home - currently the table at http://beta.forum.dlang.org allocates disproportionally large space for the first column, and squeezes the second (interesting) column into a relatively small space.

I also figure the font used throughout is just _big_ - I have the reflex of pressing Command-0 to reset it to normal after zooming. But it's not zoomed. It's just big.

Also, after thinking today about the universe and everything, I concluded that that's without a doubt the ugliest bold font created by the human civilization.

Andrei